A hammer-in anchor provides definitive anchorage for moderately to heavily stony ground, or even for certain types of slaty soil.
Saves time during preparation and installation.
- Easy and effective anchoring at a competitive price.
- Model tested and adapted according to requirements determined by the customers.
- Anchors respect the environment thanks to their minimum above and below ground encroachment.
- The products are available from a large distribution network.
- Anchor design is the fruit of research, testing, and validation by a control office.
- Certified welds protect against corrosion.
|Natural shaft spear||700 mm to 1 500 mm|
|Galvanised shaft spear||500 mm to 1 500 mm|
|Diameter of the shaft||Ø 12, Ø 16 and Ø 18|
|Fins||2 or 3 depending on the model|
|Bichromated AMA plate||Surface area from 6,100 mm2 to 34,500 mm2|
|Galvanised AMA plate||Surface area 10,600 mm2|
|Rocker anchor||Depth 800 mm|
|Shaft welded eyelets, galvanised or stainless steel multitoron cable||Ø 8 mm
Ø 3 to 8 mm
Lenght. 500 to 1500 mm
Selection of rockers and cables
We offer four rocker models: No.1, No.2, No.3, and No.4.
The anchors' resistance when extracted depends on the type of soil, the rocker model, and the cable's own resistance. The ranges are displayed in the table below:
-The minimum value corresponds to an unstable soil type such as sand or loose gravel.
-The minimum value corresponds to highly stable soil type such as clay.
|Rockeers/ cables||Cable Ø3|
(Breaking resistance: 700kg)
(Breaking resistance: 1600kg)
(Breaking resistance: 2900kg)
(Breaking resistance: 4800kg)
|Plate N°1||from 100 to 560 kg||-||-||-|
|Plate N°2||from 500 to 2,200 kg|
|Plate N°3||from 500 to 3,000 kg|
|Plate N°4||-||-||-||from 500 to 4 000 kg|