Your anchoring solutions for civil engineering
Our business for over 50 years.
ANCR’EST is a French company that designs and manufactures a large range of environmentally friendly anchors and anchoring points for land and marine civil engineering projects.
Located in Saint-Avold in the east of France since its launch, it is responsible for the widespread use of helical plate screw-in anchors for marine civil engineering.
Ancr'est has developed the global anchoring solution concept :
From needs expressed by the client :
Types of equipment to anchor
Type of stress supported :
- Compound stress, pull, compression, bending, twisting
- Fatigue rate
Ancr’est determines adapted solutions by :
- Identification of the type of ground through geotechnical and bathymetric surveys.
- Type of stress: pull, compression, bending, twisting, compound, fatigue.
- Definition of fastening systems.
- The environment: protection against corrosion and aggressive environments (acidity, frost...).
- Definition of specific fitting measures.
For the main marine applications
The development and protection of the coast
- Anchoring buoys and beacons
- Anchoring beach structures
- Anchoring mooring lines
- Anchoring anti-pollution booms
- Anchoring street furniture
Anchoring underwater structures and equipment
- Anchoring pipelines and drainage channels
- Anchoring nets for underwater farms
- Anchoring turbines
- Anchoring cables
- Study and completion of specific applications
Environmentally friendly anchoring
A CSIL (Iles de Lérins Scientific Council) study ordered by ANCR’EST which lasted for 3 years in the Canebiers bay (Saint-Tropez, Var) demonstrated that there was no impact from the ANCR’EST environmentally friendly anchors on the Posidonia meadows (development of vertical and horizontal rhizomes after installation of anchors) and generally on marine flora, giving rise to the name ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY ANCHORS.
For land applications
Anchoring equipment and structures :
- Pipelines and conduits
Anchoring foundations :
- Buildings in wetland areas
- Bearing slab, piers, terraces, paths
Reinforcement anchoring :
- Walls, banks